Well, I said to my husband, I said, I don't think it's a very good idea for a blog post, the audience for it would be strictly 50 and over, probably having been or still being a bit hippy-ish, with a silly sense of humour. Kinda limited. He said, "well, it just entertained us for half an hour, didn't it?"
So here it is, for daft people who will never see 49 again - my picture quiz...
Name the 1960s/early 1970s rock band (answers at end!)
They get more difficult, I promise!
I saw the above chap (not the whole group!) (is that confusing?!) at Leeds Roundhay Park in 1982, supporting the Stones. Top stuff!
14. This is a country music one, but it made me laugh - yes, it was my husband's idea!
14. Saving the best 'til last...
Well, it passed a spare 10 minutes!!!
Here are the answers:
1. Atomic Rooster 2. Python Lee Jackson 3. Nazareth
4. Grateful Dead 5. Chicken Shack 6. The Faces
7. The Small Faces 8. Uriah Heep 9. Humble Pie
10. Velvet Underground 11. Vinegar Joe
12. Thunderclap Newman 13. Black Oak Arkansas
14. Johnny Cash! 15. Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young